Here’s how you set a reminder:
- You’ll see the reminder displayed in the centre of the screen (e.g. ‘Sit Up Straight’). If you want to change to a different habit, just swipe to the left. The app comes pre-loaded with 3 habits but if you unlock the app (go to settings in top-right), you will be able to swipe to ‘Add New’ and enter any kind of habit you want.
- Next, set how often you want Elephant to send you reminders. You’ll see a blue dot – just tap your finger on it and drag the dot around the grey circle to set the frequency.
- You won’t always want Elephant to send reminders constantly so use the start/stop times below the circle to choose which times you want to set. The left-hand time is the start time, and the one on the right is the stop time. Just swipe up or down on the hour/min to change them.
- The top-right on/off switch should toggle with a simple tap.
- Please note that the app will only start sending reminders once you’ve closed the app, and also you must allow notifications in your Settings.